Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter and welcome back!

I hope everyone had a great break and is enjoying the nice sunny Easter Day we are having!

I can't wait to hear about everyone's adventures during the week off! I only ventured to Winnipeg and Brandon, and completed some spring cleaning at home!

Monday is day 5 - a green class day. Mrs. K is out just for the morning doing a kindergarten visit at Rivers school. I will be back for the afternoon:)

Tuesday - day 6, gym class, library class

Wednesday day 1 - gym class, library class

Thursday day 2 - music class

Friday day 3 - gym class, Our bake sale for coins for kids

Foster kids fundraiser
Remember this week you can bring in and drop off any toys or books for the toy sale next week.

Bake sale

Friday is our bake sale, to add to the toy sale funds. I have had about four people come forward to donate baking, along with myself. Again, it doesn't have to be your students day on Friday to donate, we will be doing lots of activities in class to learn about universal basic needs all week, and relating this to our act of kindness through raising money from our bake sale!!! Give me an email if your up for donating some baking :)


No comments:

Post a Comment